Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Let's be Frank.

Hello on my first blog post...

I have got not much to share on this post.
Started a blog site ahead of 2020.
And i will post updates on any of my new comics project.
And maybe a lot more updates on great music from the past to listen to in the future.

I bought this online, a Frank Zappa Record from 1994, a compilation album of some great commercial hits from Frank Zappa. My fave track on this one would be "I am the Slime". Metaphoric song about how one day the television is going to ruin and brainwash our mind, these days people are stuck on their mobile like slime oozing through their eyes and to their mind.




                    The lyrics goes like this


"You will obey me while I lead you
And eat the garbage that I feed you
Until the day that we don't need you
Don't go for help . . . no one will heed you
Your mind is totally controlled
It has been stuffed into my mold
And you will do as you are told
Until the rights to you are sold"




 And there's a lot of more gems in this record.
If you have never listen to Zappa, i recommend you start with this album..... ( Theres's this thing called Spotify for the Millenials, lucky you...)

*My Next post will be about Thin Lizzy and the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Megadeth In London

Met them in London, for the Meet and Greet, One of the Big 4 of Thrash Metal, Megadeth, held in Wembley SSE. The band was awesome, open...