Thursday, October 17, 2019

The Rocker

The List of Rock Hall Of Fame is in for 2020

 
I hope Thin Lizzy gets the win but it's a tough one, the new generation knows nuts bout this underated Rock N' Roll Irish Band from Dublin. Please vote them in at ROCKHALL2020 
 
I've learnt of this band in the late 90s and totally diggin em since. Not gonna rant on the history of the band, google em to know more. I've bought The The Very Best of Thin Lizzy, Bon Jovi's Version of "The Boys are back in town", introduced me to this album.

 

And Recently got myself two records,  "Thunder and Lightning" and "Black Rose". I'm still on the hunt for Thin Lizzy's Jailbreak Record.

My Top 10 Pick for Thin Lizzy songs  

10. Sarah- Black Rose
9. Dancing in the Moonlight- Bad Reputation
8. Cold Sweat-Thunder and Lightning
 7. Thunder and Lightning- Thunder and Lightning
6.Jailbreak- Jailbreak
5. Emerald- Jailbreak
4. Don't Believe a word- Johnny The Fox 
3.Bad Reputation- Bad Reputation
2. Still in love with you- Nightlife
1. The Rocker- Vagabonds of the Western World

There's one song that i like,  Gary Moore's Parisienne Walkways. It's is to me a Thin Lizzy gem.

Rest in Peace Phil Lynott and Gary Moore.

That's a mix of hard rock, ballads and jazz for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Megadeth In London

Met them in London, for the Meet and Greet, One of the Big 4 of Thrash Metal, Megadeth, held in Wembley SSE. The band was awesome, open...